Informative report in compliance with regulation N°675/96
We would like to inform you that your personal data will be used by
Rossetti, completely respecting the
basic principles indicated by N°675/96 law, regulating personal data protection.
PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT OPERATIONS AND RELEVANT AIMS.
In succession, we are going to list all our operations regarding collecting,
storing or elaborating your personal data. The main purpose is collecting and
storing your personal information in order to supply our services through the
web site and, if necessary, supply the judicial authority with the required
The data treatment will be processed through automatic procedures.
FREEDOM TO GIVE YOUR APPROVAL AND REFUSAL CONSEGUENCES
Giving your personal data is optional. In case of your refusal, however, we
won't be able to apply the required services.
OWNER AND RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT OPERATION
The owner of the treatment operation is Parema Accessori Nautici
- 25011 loc. Ponte S. Marco Calcinato (Brescia) . In charge of the personal data
treatment will be Company internal people having this special task.
Concerned person rights.
We would like to inform you that each concerned person can assert the
following rights, included in clause 13 of 675/96 regulation:
• having free access to clause 31 of 675/96 regulation content, that
can be interesting for him;
• being informed regarding:
• name, denomination, company name, domicile, residence and owner base
at the moment of the data treatment.
• Purpose and way of treatment
• name, denomination, company name, domicile, residence and base of the
treatment operation responsible person.
• Obtaining from the owner:
• confirmation that his personal data exist and communication of the
same. Information regarding treatment procedures and purposes.
• Anonymous cancelling and transformation of the treated data in case
of law violation, including the ones which don't need to be stored if related to
the purposes they have been collected and treated for.
• Data update, correction or integration.
• Confirmation that the content of point 1 and 2 has been explained to
the people that they have been communicated to, except in the case that this act
is impossible or can only be used through unacceptable means if compared to the
- Not accepting, partially or completely the personal data
treatment, if the reasons are acceptable and pertinent to the
data collecting purpose;
- Not accepting, partially or completely, the personal data
treatment if this is effected in order to give commercial
information or to send advertising material, or to direct sale
operations, such as marketing researches or interactive
commercial communication, and to be informed by the owner about
the possibility to exercise this right for free, the really same
time the data are collected.
For each request indicated in paragraph 1, point C) n.1) the customer can be
required to, if not confirming the presence of its personal data, an expense
contribution not exceeding the costs effectively paid, according to the
procedures and within the limits settled by the regulation from which clause 33,
paragraph 3 is extracted. The rights indicated in paragraph 1 and referring to
deceased individual's data, can be exercised by whoever has interest in them.
While exercising the right listed in paragraph 1, the concerned person can
confer, on writing, a delegation or a proxy to physical persons or associations.
Still valid can be considered the professional secret regulation for journalists,
with limits to the new source.
In order to exercise the rights listed in 675/96 regulation's clause 13 and
listed above, the customer should make a written request addressed to:
Parema Accessori Nautici
- 25011 loc. Ponte S. Marco Calcinato (Brescia)